The Milwaukee Penguins

The Milwaukee Penguins is the Division 1A collegiate football team for Milwaukee College. We're a school "known for its academics." This is a record of our accomplishments, on the field and off.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sports Illustrated, Part One

Just as I made aware the individual acheivements of my players (as well as the collective achievement of my slow-but-smart secondary), I turn to this page in the latest Sports Illustrated:



I knew Wetzel (HB #47) would one day make the magazine, but not on the receiving end of a spanking. (BTW, POTW means "Player Of the Week".)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Star Trek episodes on your communicator cell phone
    Mobile phone software company Sona Mobile has partnered with Paramount Pictures on a dream product for Trekkies everywhere.
    Cheers for a high-quality blog resource...

    If you're looking for more carpet cleaners related information check out my carpet cleaners site.

    Stay cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home