The Milwaukee Penguins

The Milwaukee Penguins is the Division 1A collegiate football team for Milwaukee College. We're a school "known for its academics." This is a record of our accomplishments, on the field and off.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Root (QB #5) by Barber (HB #11)


This afternoon, early afternoon, I went biking around, happening upon various members of the team who live on my side of the campus. I had heard that there was an "art exhibit" on the corner of Booth and Wright streets.

These are paintings done by my sophomore halfback, Barber (HB #11), a rare talent. The painting on the left is a rendition of my plucky back-up quarterback, Root (QB #5), with her beau. In the painting, she has the mischievous grin on her face, with her eyeballs trained to right. I know that look well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home